After a few years traveling 'round the world and staying exclusively in Guest Houses, Bed&Beakfasts and Hostels, we can say with absolute certainty that we know what you want when you look for accommodation. The entire RioDeal experience has been planned with you in mind.
Great location, safety, easy access to public transportation (bus and subway), shopping, tourist spots, tidiness, great service, free wi-fi, a fun atmosphere, a wide range of services and a welcoming attitude are but a few ways in which we meet travelers' requirements. However, we want to offer you a lot more. We'll make you feel at home, enabling you to enjoy the freedom and comfort you need, and provide you with the best tips to help you explore the Cidade Maravilhosa do Rio de Janeiro (Rio, the Wonderful City).
It was with all of that in mind that we decided to start RioDeal B&B in our beautiful home located in Copacabana. We made some of our vacant rooms available to host upbeat and friendly Brazilians and foreigners who are looking to discover the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro, all the while staying in the most beautiful, beloved and well-known beach in the world: COPACABANA BEACH!
RioDeal Bed&Breakfast is located just 3 (three) blocks away from the Copacabana beach and only two blocks away from the Siqueira Campos subway station, by which you can easily access the best tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro.
By staying with us at RioDeal B&B you may, by subway or bicycle, get to:
IN ONLY 5 MINUTES:
- Arpoador (Arpoador Rock and Arpoador beach);
- Ipanema (Beach, bars, restaurants and shops);
- Leblon (Beach, Leblon Observation Deck, bars, restaurants and shops);
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
IN 10-15 MINUTES:
- STATUE OF CHRIST THE REDEEMER;
- Saint Tereza;
- Downtown area (the Lapa Arches, Lapa, MUNICIPAL THEATER, National Library, the Selarón Staircase, Passo Imperial, etc.);
- "MARQUÊS DE SAPUCAÍ" SAMBADROME;
- MARACANÃ STADIUM;
- The zoo.
Other places may be easily reached using the city's Tram system, such as:
- BOTANIC GARDEN;
- SUGAR LOAF (PÃO DE AÇÚCAR);
- Aterro do Flamengo park.
We'll give you all the tips and tricks you'll need in order to explore Rio without wasting any time, and specially without wasting money. Location and comfortable premises are essential! All our rooms are air-conditioned and we have a fully-equipped kitchen to serve you. Let our breakfast, which is included in your stay, surprise you.
In the vicinity of RioDeal B&B you will also find shopping malls and galleries, nightclubs, pubs, bars, champagne bars, restaurants, movie theaters, bike and car rental shops, and, mostly, great food and CAIPIRINHA!
There'll be no unpleasant surprises when you stay at the RioDeal B&B. In addition to all the features of a Bed&Breakfast, you'll be able to enjoy our outdoor terrace area whenever you want to kick back and relax.
We will book our dear guests several extraordinary services, all of them provided by specialized companies, such as visits to tourist attractions, airport reception and transfer, bike tours, favela (shanty town) tours, pub crawls, samba clubs, funk parties, city tours, hang-gliding rides, trips to neighboring towns (region of the Lakes - Petrópolis), etc.
We have a full-time housekeeper who will prepare and serve you breakfast, and keep the house clean, tidy and functional day and night.
RioDeal B&B is equipped with security cameras placed in strategic points, making sure our guests are always safe.
Become a guest at RioDeal B&B and forget everything you've experienced before in terms of accommodation.
From Galeão airport (Tom Jobim):
1. Ask us to book you a safe, affordable transfer from Galeão airport; or
2. Use the service of a registered cab (R$ 60,00); or
3. Take the bus known as "FRESCÃO" that is headed toward the SANTOS DUMONT airport.
From Santos Dumont airport, there are two options:
1. Take a cab and head straight to RioDeal B&B (approximately R$ 25); or
2. Take a cab at Santos Dumont airport to the Cinelândia subway station (R$12-15), buy a subway ticket and get on the subway that goes toward the Siqueira Campos station. Get off at the Siqueira Campos station, and follow the "Rua Toneleiros" exit sign. At Rua Toneleiros, walk along in the same direction as the traffic flow and after approximately two blocks, make a left on Santa Clara street. Walk along Santa Clara until you get to number 136-A. That's RioDeal B&B.
Clique no link abaixo e acesse o HostelWorld.com para saber mais detalhes de reservas